• Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen and Panthenol
• Refreshing orange/tangerine smell (mild)
• Smoothing and moisturizing
• Enriched with Vitamin A, B2, C and E
• Smells a little like the sweetness of cough syrup
All three lip gels really moisturized my lips by a good deal. The only bad thing about the lip gel is the squeeze tube, since you could not really control how much gel you are getting out and it can be a little messy sometimes when it leaves the gel on your fingers (well, you can treat it as hand cream too. haha).
The gel is easily absorbed (despite one might be more watery than the other, all three works good for me), I would highly recommend the Q10 Lip Gel for those who have wrinkled lips like mine (see how bad my lips were in the “before” picture).
All three lip gels have this oily/watery effect on the lips, which is normal. Good thing is it felt so light on my lips, I am not really bothered by the texture. Especially when they smell so light too.